9/11/08

A Little Bit Nervous...

I forgot to mention that Aubrie told me in the car today that she has "plans"....

Aubrie: "Mommy can I tell you something?"

Mommy: "Of course." (why does she ask...I never say no.)

Aubrie: "I know what I'm going to do."

Mommy: "Do about what?"

Aubrie: "When I grow up...I'm going to be a 'Wild Girl' and then get married and have a baby."

Mommy: "Ummm....what exactly is a 'Wild Girl'?"

Aubrie: (Smiling very mischievously) "A 'Wild Girl' gets to do whatever she wants."

Mommy: (Pulling up at school) "Let's talk about that later tonight..."

Aubrie: "Okay."

A Mommy that apparently needs to be on her knees in serious prayer about my "Wild Girl."
EMT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

do you remember when rhia told us that she wanted to be a mommy because she could shop all day and would never have to work...just like aunt emme and mommy?

whats with these girls!?