9/2/08

Kindergarten






I can't believe it but it is true. I just dropped my sweet little Aubrie off at Kindergarten. She was so adorable and so excited and very nervous. She woke up at 6:45 this morning and came into my room and woke me up asking if we were going to be late for school. For those of you that don't know Aubrie well she is NOT a morning person so for her to wake up before 7:00 a.m. is a sign that she was beyond excited!!!



I was so good and didn't cry...today. I cried a little yesterday and got it out of the way. Today I just had butterflies in my stomach and didn't want to leave the parking lot just in case she needed something. It's so hard to let them go...



After a quick trip to the grocery store (and man is it ever easier to go with just one kid) Kaden and I are home and he's happily playing. It's very, very quiet in the house. I think it will take me a while to get used to it. I miss her already! I'm glad she's having fun and I can't wait to see her at 3:30 and hear all about her special 1st day!



Love to all,

EMT

No comments: