9/7/08

Clothes

I love to share Aubrie's clothes with my niece Teagan. It's so fun to see her wear the clothes that Aubrie has outgrown. Occasionally, though, Teagan manages to find an outfit or item of clothing that we have not actually given to her (yet) and she likes to hold onto it. Usually this is a result of one of our many trips to visit family and understandably things get lost along the way. Usually I don't even notice they are missing...but then my sister posts a picture of Teagan wearing the "stolen" item of clothing on her blog and now I remember...hmmmm...So THAT is where that dress went....hmmmmm.....what to do.....

I know...I'll just call my sister and ask her if she could (in her free time) please wash and press the dress and overnight it back to me since she has so much free time and extra money. I mean seriously...have you read her blog? She doesn't have ANYTHING going on in her life. It would actually be kind of me to give her a little "project." You know...something to get her out of the house. I'll call her first thing in the morning. Yeah...good plan.

Never planning to get the dress back but so thankful for my sister,
Erin

1 comment:

momofkrit said...

Yeah, so about that dress. I'll get right on that. Right after I finish my 6 loads of laundry, put them away, which usually takes a week, finish cleaning out my garage which has been on my list for about 6 weeks, replace the carpet in the toy room which has been on the list for about 6 years, help Kyle and Rhia with their homework which takes about 60 minutes, go to the gym which takes about 60 minutes and get a manicure, a pedicure, a massage and you know how often that happens. Look for that dress in the mail. Hopefully it will get there in time for aubrie's daughter! :-)
Irresponsible sister.