1/10/09

231!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay...let me start out by saying that they are not ALL ours. The big pink care bear belongs to my niece Teagan. So the actual number is somewhere around 230 (although I wouldn't be surprised if we actually have more.)













Ilove stuffed animals. I had quite a collection when I was growing up. In fact one of the bears in the picture belongs to me. His name is "Brownie" and I got him when I was five. The rest of the "aminals" belong to Aubrie and a handful belong to Kaden. I've said before that Aubrie is my little "aminal" lover and she can't get enough of anything soft, furry and sweet. She loves them all and has names for them all and will remember them even after I have hidden them away in the "Go To Salvation Army" bag. It's amazing the memory this child has.











January is a great month for cleaning out the storage room and getting rid of clutter. We have been amazingly blessed with many "aminals" and toys for our children but at some point you have to call a spade a spade. THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Steven, God bless him, hates stuffed animals and doesn't see the point of having any. He loves his daughter and his wife enough to put up with them, though.
Enjoy the laugh at my expense!

Erin












1 comment:

momofkrit said...

I hereby nominate you for SAAA - Stuffed Animals Addiction Anonymous. And I want my big pink bear back!!