11/6/08

Halloween and other exciting things




So...it's been far too long since I have updated my blog!!! We had a wonderful time Trick-Or-Treating at my sister's house (thank you, Katie!). Aubrie went as a "Wedding Girl" (i.e. a bride) and Kaden was a "Lion." Very fun and super cute!




We've all been sick for the last week. I have lost my voice on and off all week and Kaden has been miserable with a very stuffy, runny nose and a cough. Mine is indeed a very glamorous life this week as I spend my time wiping noses and coughing. Don't be too jealous...I also get to wipe up puke, clean up poo and do dishes AND sweep the floor. Oh...and don't forget clean Kaden's hands after he has splashed to his heart's content in the dog's water bowl. That is good stuff! :-)




My handsome little man in just days away from turning 1! I fact I still cannot even begin to wrap my head around. How did a whole year go by so quickly? I can't stand it. I want him to stay little forever. Yeah, I know, I know...it doesn't work that way.




My Mom is planning to come down for Kaden's birthday and other than that we aren't doing too much. I'm not as organized as Katie was with her first child's 1st birthday...does anyone remember the duck peanut butter and jelly sandwiches??? My how things have changed....




Well, here are some pics from Halloween...enjoy!


EMT

2 comments:

momofkrit said...

MY DUCK SHAPED pb+j SANDWICHES WERE VERY COOL AND YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS!!!!!

Amy Weimer said...

I remember the duck PBandJ sandwiches. How did she make time for that? I'm lucky if I get a plain old PBJ sandwich made. Don't worry, I won't do anything like that for Jonah. Katie is such an overachiever. SHEEZ!!! :) Love ya Kate.