8/13/08

Recovering

Well, it started in early July and it is finally finished. We are done having company (family and friends) visit for the summer. It was a total blast and we are all exhausted! Aubrie is going to need a serious review of all the house rules after spending time with her best friend Hannah, her Grandma and Pop-Pop, Aunt Katie, Aunt Amy and her five cousins!

Last night I had both of my kids in bed (and asleep) by 10:00 and Steven and I sat down to watch the Olympics and I couldn't believe how quiet the house was with just the two of us! By the way...for those of you that don't know me too well...having my kids in bed and asleep by 10:00 p.m. is quite a victory! AND...Kaden is falling asleep in his crib...BY HIMSELF!!!! Go Me!

Thank you to everyone who came to our house and made our summer fun, fulfilling and exciting. We really do love to have our family and our friends come and be such a big part of our lives! We will miss you all and hope to see you again soon...

Now I'm off to clean the house...YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Six kids and three dogs make such a mess!!!
EMT

No comments: