10/14/08

Exciting News

Well, not really. My sister, Katie, was bored reading the same blog entry so she told me to update...so...here goes.

This past weekend I FINALLY put my maternity clothes away in a big black trash bag in the basement! Yeah! Go Me!!!

Aubrie fell asleep tonight before I could even make it upstairs to kiss her goodnight! Yeah! Go Aubrie!!!

Kaden is super close to crawling. He gets so close and then flops down on his face and looks at me with a big smile. Yeah! Go Kaden!!!

Steven had off on Monday and is taking off on Friday to be with his family. PLUS...he's reading a book...not a magazine...a real book for the first time in years! Yeah! Go Steven!!!

Max...well...he's just Max and we love him! Go Max!!!

Bailey...oh dear. It's a good thing you can't see Bailey. Steven tried to "groom" him this past weekend and it didn't go well so we took him to the real groomers to get "fixed" and he looks absolutely AWFUL! Oh well...we love him anyway! Yeah! Go Bailey!!!

Okay...Katie...is this better??? :-)

No comments: