7/21/08

So Fun!!!


Haven't blogged since June...terrible about keeping up with these things. Have our friends from CA here for a week and I'm so happy to be with them again. Makes me miss them all the more...Aubrie lost a tooth...Kaden is still my sweet, happy boy...Steven is working hard and I'm still sneaking naps in whenever I can!
Steven's parents, Bill and Janice...aka Grandma and Pop-Pop arrive later this week along with his sister, Susan...aka Sus-O! We are looking forward to seeing them!
All the kids are in Bible School this week. A few free hours in the evening and we are looking forward to it!
Have to go start the day...My friend Stacey and I already took Max and Kaden for a walk while Aubrie and her friend Hannah and her little sister Ayla were still sleeping and Jeff was here to watch them. It's gonna be another hot, humid day!
Love to all and I'll try to update my blog more often...gotta have some time to figure it all out...
:-)

No comments: